If the death arose within a medical institute it is likely that a fee may be applicable from the Doctor's in order for them to sign the cremation certificate.
For cremations two doctors will be required to complete and to sign a cremation document (Forms 5&6). For doing so, they will require a fee of £76 per doctor which totals £152.
Note: The doctors’ fees listed above are not paid if Her Majesty’s Coroner is involved.
Additional costs to be aware of
Our £975 service includes the following:
· Transporting the deceased to our funeral home within a 30 mile radius of London any additional mileage beyond this is charged at £1.50 per mile.
· Transporting the deceased to our private chapel of rest.
· Simple coffin complete with gold effect fittings and with an engraved name plaque mounted on it.
· All administration work and fees related to the cremation itself.
· Transporting the deceased to a crematorium of our choice for a private committal. Family and friends of the deceased are welcome to attend. Music can be played, if desired a minister can be organized for around £140.
· We will provide a simple ashes urn along with a certificate of cremation.
· The return of ashes to the family, on the other hand, it is also possible for the ashes to be delivered via a courier on request.
· We hold many years of experience within the funeral industry.
· We provide appropriately presented staff in uniform.
· We provide professional funeral vehicles specifically built for purpose.
· Specialized storage and preparation facilities manned by our professional staff for the deceased.
· We provide eco-friendly coffins.
All major credit cards accepted but using them will incur a 2% surcharge. Debit cards are free however.
Lowcost Funeral Director
736 Green Lanes
We're always available to talk to those in need, please contact us via any of the below and speak to one of caring staff today.
Tel: 02088 195 791
Fax: 02088 195 792